Christmas is just around the corner, and whether you are shopping for yourself, for a loved one, or you’re dropping some hints on what you’d like to find under your tree this year, we have come up with some “must-have” gym gear!
Anything on the list below is sure to make your loved one smile this Christmas and help them stay motivated in their fitness journey. Happy shopping!
What you wear to the gym can make a LOT of difference in your workout. Workout clothing is not just created to look good but is designed for a specific purpose. They may help clear away sweat when you are going hard, they are designed to be breathable and flexible when moving and can keep you cool or warm depending on the exercise.
You can NEVER have too much workout clothing, and some of the most popular brands for women include Nimble Activewear, Nike, Everlane,
Lululemon and Kate Galliano Activewear. Nike and Adidas are the most popular for men. And when you’re shopping for gym clothes for women, don’t forget a good sports bra too!
A good gym bag is a necessity. When selecting a gym bag, you want one that is durable, spacious enough to hold all your workout gear, and with compartments and pockets for organising. Most people will go for a Nike or North Face gym bag; however, some other popular choices include:
- Boost Sports Gym Bag for men and women – features a wet pocket plus shoes compartment.
- Everest Gym Bag, a convenient sports duffel bag with a special side pocket for shoes or wet gear plus a padded bottle holder.
- PUMA Contender Duffel Gym Bag – neat, simple, and stylish for men or women.
- G4Free Gym Backpack – a varge, versatile backpack that can also be used as a duffel.
When it comes to answering the question “which is the best shoe to buy”, it’s as easy as answering “how long is a piece of string”!
Shoes are a personal choice, and there is a lot to consider when choosing your shoe. Here’s some of the most popular shoes for women and men:
- Reebok: Nano X.
- Inov-8: BARE-XF 210 V3.
- Vivobarefoot: Primus Lite III.
- Nike: Metcon 6.
- Adidas: Adipower Weightlifting II Shoes.
Who wouldn’t like a new sports watch? Not only are they great for tracking your fitness but technology advancements mean they can do almost everything a smart phone can do too.
With so many options, your choice in a smart watch may come down to pricing; but if budget is no issue, here’s some of the top picks in smart watches on the market today!
- Garmin Forerunner 245 Music – the best sports watch for running.
- Coros Pace 2 – great value.
- Garmin Forerunner 945 – ideal for triathlon and cycling.
- Withings Steel HR – discreet, stylish, and highly functional.
- Apple Watch Series 6 – an all-round great sports smartwatch.
Boost your workouts and enjoy your choice of music, or listen to podcasts, through Bluetooth sport headphones. Headphones come in many varieties, styles, and brands. You can choose from on-ear, over-ear or ear bud styles, and you’ll want tol consider their battery life, whether they are noise cancelling, and what accessories they come with.
Some of the most popular brands and styles include:
- Beats Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones.
- Bose Sports True Wireless Earbuds.
- AfterShokz Aeropex Wireless Open-Ear Headphones.
- Sony NW-WS413 Waterproof and Dustproof Walkman.
What’s the BEST Christmas present you could receive or give to someone else? A Gym Membership! Foundry Fitness can help with vouchers and memberships which will make the perfect gift this Christmas.
For more information, visit foundryfitness.com.au